Re: AW: Other Platforms

I had written about WealthLab:
>Last I checked it out, you can develop and test strategies online,
>but if you have something proprietary, that isn't a viable option.

Volker responded:
>wrong about WL, you can do close to anything with the desktop
>version, even more with the new 5.0 .net version. The online
>version is sufficent for those who trade EOD and don't even want to
>bother about data.

I thought we were talking about alternatives to TS2000i - which
would be other platforms that aren't tied to a broker.  Last I
checked, the only way you could do this was online.  Does WL still
require you to have an account with Fidelity?  Or is there a
stand-alone version available now, that you can use with IB or any
broker of your choice?

-Alex