From: Christopher McMurry [mailto:sammie91@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:44 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Is there a utility to set up your Microsoft windows in order.

I use a program called Macro Scheduler that is just awesome.  The guy
has been tweaking the thing for about 10 years.  It just rocks.

http://www.mjtnet.com/

You can either record your macros or code them directly using their
script.  You can totally control TS with this.  I have used it to do a
lot of intensive testing.

Highly, highly recommended.

Chris