Re: Is there a utility to set up your Microsoft windows in order.

There are a bunch of shareware programs than let you assign one program to be always on top. Never seen anything that permits more than two states (on top, not on top.) The one I use is called winontop.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Bowles" <johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:39 AM
Subject: Is there a utility to set up your Microsoft windows in order.

Hi again,

Is there a utility for MS windows that can be used to (with a single button click or whatever) set up all the MS windows (you have active at the moment) in a certain order but such that it does not resize them or anything (unless that is also a feature of this utility if it exists). It is a way around having to get a 3rd big screen so I can see all windows at the same time.

Thanks,
John.