To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 6:05 AM
Subject: data corruption downloading problem?

I've beendownloading historical intraday data into TS2000i using the history downloader section of Hyperserver 3.0. When I dusted off TS2000i a few months ago I started with no data, having deleted the large .pds files to make room on the hard drive. I did keep symbol portfolio I already had in the Global Server.

The history downloader seems to successfully download the data (from DTN IQFeed), but during the process of transfering it into the Global Server, quite often lately (100 times or so for 350 symbols) an error window will pop up in the GS
with this message:

GlobalServer

<D:\ordev\server\pds\PriceDataStorage.cpp:1116>PDS Error - Data out of order for
write transaction.
<D:\ordev\server\server\hist_buf.cpp:410>

                                     OK

Today I deleted all the data from the GS, deleted about 30 invalid symbols, and am now re-downloading the intraday historical data...but the same problem is occuring. I'm downloading 1 min data, no problems with the daily bar downloads. Is it possible that deleting all the data from inside the Global Server isn't enough to clear this kind of problem...are there other files I should wipe off the hard drive? Can someone point me in the right direction...?

jc