Re: ts2ki color options...

indextrader wrote:
>Does anyone know how to increase the number of colors available for
>indicators/bars, etc.?
>The colors available in ts2ki are really very limited to basic colors and I
>was hoping to use a few that are not available in the drop-down menus.

Because TS2Ki's ancestor was a DOS program you get 8 primary
colors and 8 more darkened versions of these.  16 colors are all
that's possible as far as I know, and according to p.273 of the
EasyLanguage reference manual.

--
 //  \     Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com
 // __)    HTML FORMATTED MAIL SENT HERE WILL BE REJECTED AS SPAM.