From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 2:03 PM
To: indextrader; Omega-List
Subject: Re: ts2ki color options...

The colors are built into the code of the program.  All you can do is
get creative with different kinds of indictors using lines and dots
etc.

Jimmy

Does anyone know how to increase the number of colors available for
indicators/bars, etc.?
The colors available in ts2ki are really very limited to basic colors and I
was hoping to use a few that are not available in the drop-down menus.

Anyone?

Thanks!