Re[2]: Data Questions

> Did you check wich sessions are used for wich data ?

Yes, very carefully in fact.

> Atleast some of the futures you list are being traded on multiple
> markets and might be trading 24hours a day. If one of your
> data vendors only gives you data from for instance the pit trading
> or just from 1 exchange this is normaly the explanation for this
> difference.

I can relate each Pinnacle file exactly to a specific market and session
(eg: RTH, composite) using current exchange-supplied  data so I am
confident that the Pinnacle data is accurate.

My concern is will the seemingly erroneous PFG data be used by the broker
to trigger stops/entries, etc? I am assuming that the market prices would
(or should) determine what happens and not the 'bad' PFG data.

--
Warm regards,
 Roscoe                          mail to: Roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx