Re: Data Questions

Roscoe wrote:

 I am confident that the Pinnacle data is as accurate as it can be,
 which is to say accurate in relation to the actual markets as
 reported by the respective exchanges - I have checked this very
 carefully. On the other hand I cannot get the PFG data to match any
market exactly.

Did you check wich sessions are used for wich data ?

Atleast some of the futures you list are being traded on multiple
markets and might be trading 24hours a day. If one of your
data vendors only gives you data from for instance the pit trading
or just from 1 exchange this is normaly the explanation for this
difference.

Greetings,

Henri Amand

Tremendous Group BV - The Netherlands