Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: TS2000i daily charts dates are offset one day and Monday's are missing

Hi Jimmy,

Yes, Monday's data is now under Tuesday. Thursday's data is under Friday. Friday's data is probably under Monday...but Monday's bar has disappeared, so that means that Friday's data also disappeared. Comprende paisano?

My data source is DTN IQFeed. OS is Win2000. I've been double checking all this with Quotetracker and IQFeed. I was hoping there was a setting in TS2000i that I'd missed, that could explain this...although it's hard to imagine one.

Dealing with Hyperserver tech support is more difficult...they don't do emails, they do chats, or MSM Messenger which I don't use. One chat connection is always dead, and the other one involves downloading a one time only file, installing it which brings up live chat Tech support. Which was good when I reached them. But to do it again you have to download the same file again, install it again, wait again, talk again...etc...And they are the ones who tell me my computer is too slow (PIII 1000mHz) thus the high cpu usage (IQConnect.exe= 98% usage). Which I have to take with a grain of salt since I didn't have that problem most of the year+ I used Hyperserver Lite, and don't have that problem now using Quotetracker and the same IQFeed. And another listee tells me he recently had the same cpu high usage problem using a
P4 2.6 mHz computer.

If no one's had this problem before, then I'll try Hypertrader support again...wait for the sun to come up in
Italy...download, install, wait, chat, write, chat, write...

John