From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Christopher McMurry <sammie91@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TS2000i Service Packs
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:11:23 -0500

Chris,

The SP5 CD is a full program install.  If you installed any other
version you need to remove it.  SP1, SP2 and SP3 are trash.  SP4 will
work if you install it then use the SP5 patch available on the
Tradestation site.  Best thing to do is remove what you have and
just install SP5 from the CD.

Jimmy

I recently installed TradeStation 2000i on my PC.  I haven't used it in
years, for reasons I won't go into.  I found a separate CD with "Service
Pack 5" on it.  It has a setup.exe program that appears to want to
install the app the same way the regular CD does.  I have already
installed the initial version.  Is there a way to apply the Service Pack
5 update without doing the full install?  If I do install SP 5 over my
existing version, will I have to re-enter the password?

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
Chris

A place for moms to take a break! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us