Re: TradersCoach Art Applied Trading Reality Pyramid Trading Points

Hello RGHSTOCKS,

Since I didn't see any replies to this I just took a look at the
http://www.traderscoach.com/index.php web site. and I see a few red
flags. In their disclamer it says all their examples are hypothetical,
no guarantees and no refunds.

   Any chart or trading demonstration produced by TradersCoach.com
   representing trades and using the Applied Reality Trading methods also
   known as ART or the ART Charting Software on the TradersCoach.com
   website or in any advertisement, seminar, brochure, CD-ROM and online
   demonstration, magazine, etc. are to be considered hypothetical trades
   for educational purposes only??Furthermore, please note that all our
   sales are final with NO refunds for ANY REASON!

Twice on the http://www.traderscoach.com/art_choice_page.php page he
makes the inaccurate statement that 100% mechanical systems are called
Black Box systems.

      IMPORTANT: The ART® Trading Software is NOT a 100% mechanical trading
      system also known in the industry as a "Black Box" trading system. All
      instructional course materials that you need are included with The
      ART® Trading Software so you can learn how to make the best
      discretionary trading decisions when using with the ART® Trading
      Software.
.
      The ART® Trading Software is NOT a "Black Box" (purely mechanical)
      trading system and therefore all software course materials are
      included with the ART® Trading Software so you can use the ART®
      Charting Software effectively.

And after paying $4000 for the system you can buy email support

    Additional "E-Mail Support" With Bennett McDowell:
    One-Month Plan $ 598.00

You should expect the vendor to have and be willing to produce real
time trading results for his system.
I believe the law requires that if you claim to be selling a viable
system it must be a viable system, there is a lemon law for cars, and
if his system is as bad as you say 80% losses you may have grounds to
ask for a refund.
In all, his lack of a real time trading results, his inaccurate
description of a mechanical system and his exorbitant pricing with no
guarantees, make this one look like high-risk venture to me.

best regards
foolsgold