TS2000i...how to save the symbol list before exporting it

I'm starting my TS2000i up again after a long layoff, trying to set it up with Hyperserver 3.0.  One of the requirements
is to export all the symbols/data and then delete the symbols from the Global Server.  Then import them again.

I don't have any data (I deleted the pds files), and to be sure I don't lose the symbol list I want to save whichever
file it's located in.  Can someone tell me which that is.  That will be my backup in case the export fails.

John