Cruz et al

You've been able to avoid reading some of the tripe that I've posted in the past due to the fact that I have been busily engaged keeping both my doctors and local hospitals in fine financial fettle, but now that I'm back the first thing that I found out is that my meager contributions pale into insignificance as compared to the brothers Cruz.

I will admit that, I too, was sadly disappointed in their failure to keep their software up to the standards that they originally professed, and to a great extent I commiserated with those on the list who shared their less than admirable opinions.

But I did make money with it, and enough to keep me a user.

Now, however, I find out that I was just a punk in the money chase.

Look up the EDGAR filings for the brothers and you'll see what I mean.

Absolutely amazing.

Richard Funkhouser