Re[2]: Anyone using HASHNUMB.DLL in TradeStation or MultiCharts?

Hello Bob, I just tried TS8 GV from MultiCharts to TS 8.3 and it doesn't appear to
work. To use AEL you'd need 2 subscriptions - which means it'll probably phone home
twice - mine liked to contact an IP in Holland. As regards execution directly from
MultiCharts it would need to be market orders only through IB which is fine when you
know in advance (!). MultiCharts have a product called OwnOrder, apparently its still
useless. When I took a month trial earlier tthis year they did not know it was no
longer compatible with TS8.2 or IBTWS   - difficult to believe.  But yes, change and
range charts are great. TS Forum was asking for them since '02.

If TSSupport hadn't hitched their caravan to IB there would be alot
more converts.

Michael