Re: Anyone using HASHNUMB.DLL in TradeStation or MultiCharts?

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone using HASHNUMB.DLL in TradeStation or MultiCharts?
  • From: "Bob R" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:12:19 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:12:19 -0700

Is it possible to use the AEL Pro or GlobalVariable2 or PushPop to push
information from MultiCharts to TS8 when both are running on the same
machine?  Or are they restricted to pushing and popping within the same
software pkg?  I tried it with PushPop and it didn't work unless I had the
configuration wrong.  MultiCharts can read TS8 data and can do some things
TS8 can't do, such as create certain types of bars, like "Changed ticks
only", but MultiCharts can't place trades with TS brokerage.  So the idea
here is to feed TS8 data to MC and let it operate on it, then send the
signals back to a chart in TS8 and have them executed with the TS brokerage.

BobRA