Re: Learning to write DLLs for TradeStation (maybe buy some)

At 10:34 AM 7/31/2007, John Bowles wrote:

>I am interested in learning about as many DLL programs that are currently available to get data into and out of TradeStation and MultiCharts (or the like).

I use a package called Avicom Extension Language Pro (AEL Pro). It has lots of functions to do this sort of thing, including more complex data structures, global variables, etc.

Great documentation.

See:  http://www.avicominc.com/AEL.html

Bob Fulks