From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[3]: Vista & TS2000i
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:23:55 -0500

Hango,

In the Global Server performance tab you show Connect status "Not
Connected"?  If so what does it show above that under DataFeed?  I
should be DBC Online.  If not click on tools and run set up again.  BE
SURE you choose to save your symbols and data.   If you show DBC
Online and you show connected then go to the Symbol Portfolio and
right click and hold the right click as you highlight the symbols and
drag to the end of the list.  Then left click and choose connect
symbol.  If all this fails be sure esignal data manager show to be
connected in it's little window.  I think that is all there is that
can be wrong.  Well you could turn the firewall off just to be sure it
isn't the problem.  How many firewalls do you have.  It is best to
only run one firewall.

Jimmy