Re: symbol list ?

I posted a few days back, and had no responses.

Can I be certain that there is no way to make an ascii list of all symbols from
GS ?

--
Regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx

j>  How do I get a list of all symbols from GS (requied for excel) ?

j>  This is to enable deleting particular days eod (broadcast) data where the broadcast was
j>  not so good and then replace with corrected data/xpo made in History Centre.

j>  Just don't wish to load up warrants etc from my eod (non-broadcast) data
j>  supplier, into the xpo.

j>  Used to have a manually created symbol portfolio - but now switched to a
j>  Collection Template.  Wasn't so awkward with the smaller symbol list.

j>  Thanks
j>  Jon Macmichael