symbol list ?

 How do I get a list of all symbols from GS (requied for excel) ?

 This is to enable deleting particular days eod (broadcast) data where the broadcast was
 not so good and then replace with corrected data/xpo made in History Centre.

 Just don't wish to load up warrants etc from my eod (non-broadcast) data
 supplier, into the xpo.

 Used to have a manually created symbol portfolio - but now switched to a
 Collection Template.  Wasn't so awkward with the smaller symbol list.

 Thanks
 Jon Macmichael

--
Regards,