Re: TS2000i disconnects

Interesting that you guys are having this problem. My main trading computer
has been doing this for over a year. Sometimes 4-5 times a day! I believe I
reinstalled ts2k but problem continued. I just don't feel like reinstalling
everything (including OS) from scratch as this is a 12 monitor setup and
it's too much work to do so but at the same time *very* frustrating to put
up with these disconnects every day.

As for my data provider, I use metaserverDDE which feeds ts from an excel
workbook.

If anyone has a fix, I'm all ears.

> When you say disconnects, who is the data provider?  Did you reinstall
their software when you reinstalled TS2ki?  Are the symbols disconnecting or
the data feed?  Check symbols page to see if they are disconnected and the
performance page for data feed.  Any reason to think it is your ISP?