Re: Tradestation 4 date error

Sunday evening, March 25th, I checked my eMini charts to make sure eSignal had come on line and noticed something odd. The date was March 26th - Monday! Well, I thought maybe Daylight Savings had reared its ugly head and messed something up. I couldn't find anything. Windows 2k SP2 system clock was correct. Checked the Exchanges settings - looked OK. So, I thought I would wait until after morning update ran on Monday. No luck. The markets opened normally at 10:30 a.m. EDT. The dates on all of the Grains, & Meats were correct - March 26th. Only now the eMini date read the 27th - Tuesday! I had to leave for several hours and when I returned Monday afternoon, all the charts read Tuesday the 27th. Today, Tuesday the 27th, everything reads Wednesday the 28th.

A typical workspace will have 1, 5, 10, 20, 240 & daily charts. The daily 's are updated in the evening using Pinnacle data. They all have the correct date.

I run Bob Scott's defrag at last twice a month and Casper every weekend. It's been about two years since I had to delete the 40sig files and regenerate;
and about three years since I reinstalled TS4. I manally adjusted DST.

The AMD Athlon Barton 2500 on an ASUS mb, dual 80 gig hd's and 1gig ram, running W2k SP2 is three years old and solid as a rock.

Please help.

TIA

Sherrill  Styers