To: "Donald Beck" <dbeckqttk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: TradeStation 8.2

I switched to TS8 long ago and trade futures with TradeStation. It
works fine. Fills on the eminis are very good. Calls to the trade desk
are answered promptly and they are great at fixing the occasional
trade issue.

There are a great many new features since 2000i.

The new builds tend to have bugs as TradeStation does not seem to
understand modern QC practices so I usually wait a few weeks before
switching to a new build. (I may be unusual as I tend to use pretty
complex code.)

I am still at 8.1 Build 3264. I have heard that there are bugs with
the new 8.2 build and I do not need any of the new features so I
haven't switched.

Data is very good and I almost never see a bad tick.

I wish they would allow us to adjust mutual fund and ETF prices for
distributions, but other than that, I use their data exclusively.

Bob Fulks