Re: JMA (was: Hull Moving average)

Jimmy wrote:
> I have the uncertain impression that he also knows too much about
> trading to not have done some of it perhaps successfully.

I knew I should have been more clear in what I wrote.  I meant no slight
to Mark.  His understanding of the markets and in particular the
mathematical analysis of the markets is superb, among the best in the
field.  But it was my impression (possibly mistaken) from talking to him
that he doesn't personally like to trade himself.  I can't say why but I
believe he prefers to spend his time and energy developing tools instead
of using them himself.

If that is true, then the suggestion to "see how MJ is trading with his
indicator and how successful he is" might not be very useful.

Gary