AW: Re[2]: JMA (was: Hull Moving average)

About trading or his indicators? (just kidding).

vk

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Januar 2007 01:54
An: Gary Fritz; Omega-List
Betreff: Re[2]: JMA (was: Hull Moving average)

I have the uncertain impression that he also knows too much about trading to
not have done some of it perhaps successfully.

Jimmy

> I do not really intent to participate here too much but wouldn't it
> make sense to see how MJ is trading with his own indicator and how
> successful he is and then we know how to judge it?

I have the uncertain impression that Mark excels at developing trading
tools, but not necessarily at trading, whether with his own tools or others.

Not everyone is temperamentally suited to trading.  Mark's results with his
tools will not necessarily prove their value or lack thereof.

Gary