Re: "format" fields too wide

That sound much worse than it ever was for me.  If it is that bad then just install TS2ki on top of the instillation you currently have.  It wont last but it will be good for a while.

Jimmy

Using 2000i, when I "Format Analysis Techniques" something has happened to
cause the dialog box to have fields that are so wide that I can't even find
the value for each Input unless I actually Edit an Input to see its value.

I can see the Input names but not the values when I Format an Indicator,
Strategy, ShowMe etc. The scroll bar is just a tiny sliver, and clicking in
the scroll bar channel hundreds of times moves the scroll bar but does not
display any values anywhere that I can find. There is a field delimiter bar
at the top that I used to be able to find the separator and drag back to a
viewable width, but the fields are so wide that I can't find the field
separator any more.

Is there an easy fix for this problem please?