"format" fields too wide

Using 2000i, when I "Format Analysis Techniques" something has happened to
cause the dialog box to have fields that are so wide that I can't even find
the value for each Input unless I actually Edit an Input to see its value.

I can see the Input names but not the values when I Format an Indicator,
Strategy, ShowMe etc. The scroll bar is just a tiny sliver, and clicking in
the scroll bar channel hundreds of times moves the scroll bar but does not
display any values anywhere that I can find. There is a field delimiter bar
at the top that I used to be able to find the separator and drag back to a
viewable width, but the fields are so wide that I can't find the field
separator any more.

Is there an easy fix for this problem please?