Re[2]: Trade Time (TT) in QuoteMonitor

Hello Jimmy,

i think esignal doesn't dare send second time stamps for their data
because then they would be prosecuted for selling delayed data as real
time.  compared to tt data they are criminally behind and frankly i
don't think they even care that their service is slow and delayed.

if you are a esignal subscriber and you complain they will simply boot
you from the support forum so you can't expose them and will mess up
your billing so bad that you have no choice but to cancel your
subscription.

on top of providing slow data they will conveniently provide
scrubbed data for paste in that reflects nothing similar to what your
systems were triggered off of in real time.  thus your buy sell arrows
you thought you saw are no longer where you thought they were.

but again they don't care about data see they are now a software
developer with illusion of becoming the next great ts securities
company. i wouldn't be surprised if ole chuck didn't eventually steer
the company into providing data, software, banking and home mortgages
all via the fantastic esignal portal of hell.

lovingly your mark b

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx