Liberty Research Corporation's Investograph Plus: Formula X andFormula Y

  • To: Omega Chat <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Liberty Research Corporation's Investograph Plus: Formula X andFormula Y
  • From: Andrew Peskin <andrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:38:04 -0500

I am looking for the formulae for two indicators which were found in Bob McCullough's (of Liberty Research Corporation) software package Investograph Plus. The indicators were Formula X and Formula Y. If anyone on the list has the steps required for their computation either in plain text or in computer code, I would be most appreciative if you would forward it to me at andrew@xxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

---
[Checked by AVG Virus Scanner -- No virus found in this message.]