Backing Up TS2Ki Data

In need of an application to schedule GS shutdown daily.

As Jimmy has described, TS2Ki protects the data files such that GlobalServer must be shut down to allow NT backup to copy them.

My system uses Win2K, so I propose to automatically close GS for a few minutes after the regular close, run NT Backup for GS, then restart GS automatically.

While Task Scheduler works OK for starting an app, It is not so hot for shutdown.

A few suggestions for handling the proposed scenario will be appreciated.

Liam