From: Mark Simms [mailto:marksimms@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:55 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DSL vs Cable for Trading-Verizon FiOS

Re: The coverage area is being expanded as  quickly as they can lay fiber.

It's a totally bullshit political thing in our state
(Pennsylvania)....largest metro area as well...
promised for roll-out in June 2006,
Postponed till Jan 2008 due to "political" issues related to who gets it
first, etc.
And which politicians get the credit for the roll-out, etc.

So, no, the above is not true.