Re: Tradestation / eSignal / Zone Alarm firewall

Hi Michael,

I have had so many dropouts and problems with zonealarm and TS and eSignal.

It's an old program not supported (and I can't get it to work on Win XP SP2) anymore and Symantec bought them out but
try www.oldversion.com and look for Sygate firewall

Otherwise have a look at http://www.sunbelt-software.com/Kerio.cfm as a sygate replacement. I haven't yet but
will look at it soon.

Regards,