From: jim f. [mailto:bigbubber@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:11 PM
To: Robert@
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Intraday data sources

 it may not meet your needs, but i've been happy w/ IB data. especially the
price  :) i formally was using esignal as well. it does require an add-on
application to hook up globalserver w/ IB. i use Metaserver RT. not the
perfect setup.. but i'm satisfied. has been stable. basically Robert, its
free data as long as you have an account and meet the 10(?can't remember)
trades / month. 10 bux/ month if you don't trade. good luck, jim