AW: AW: Neuro Fuzzy software for TS2000i ...

I am glad to get an update and I am sure so are others. A few questions and
comments:

1. Why should the portfolio be static (fixed), why can't I change it
according to certain rules?
2. Why do I need so many systems on so many symbols/portfolios if I have
your Fuzzy tool that makes so much money already (of course only after I
paid you so much money)?
3. How is your trading doing?

Actually just thinking about it, do I need all this to make money or
shouldn't TS be sufficient?

Just some thoughts... ;)

Volker
PS: You see I have nothing else to do...