Re: Gaps in TS 2000i chart

If you want I will send out some April daily data for you to import.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Aje" <peteraje@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: Gaps in TS 2000i chart

Hi,

I recently imported 5 years worth of daily bars (stocks) into my globalserver. The gs import appear to be a success, All the bars were imported. However when I pull up my TS 2000 charts I have gaps every April. ie my charts for each of my 500 stocks do not show any bars for the entire month of April for each of the 5 years.

Kindly help.

Peter