Von: the.crocs [mailto:the.crocs@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2006 08:00
An: 'Volker Knapp'
Betreff: RE: Point&figure charts

TS P&F is actually inacurrate, that is definitively true... At least on Bund
charts.
Just sit in front of it and look at the chart forming, it is wrong.
I have CQG as well in front of me and CQG P&F charts are good, TS are not.

--
Maxime

Are you just looking for charting or are you planning to really test based
on P&F? Why do you think that TS P&F is inaccurate?

vk