Dynaorder & IB TWS

Good Morning,

Anyone still using Dynaorder (last version available) along with
Interactive Brokers TWS?  If so, I am wondering if the current version
of TWS works with Dynaorder or if it is broken.

AFAIK, my current setup works - DO version 3.05 and TWS 856.5 (Feb 3,
2006), but I would like to upgrade to the latest version of TWS.

If anybody uses this setup, please let me know which version you have
that works.  Please reply to me off list if you wish to keep your info
confidential.

Regards,
Mike

"We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love