RE: Files to save prior to erasing hard drive

I have exported all my EL code from TS8 and saved it on an email account by
mailing it to myself, and have done likewise with all my workspaces. Is
there anything else I need to save?>>

Bob Fulks - thanks for your reply. I have a slave hard drive but my computer cannot "see" it as a result of the OS corruption, hence the saving via self-addressed emails.

So, I have exported and saved my EL codes, and saved my workspaces from TS8. I'm assuming that this is all I need to save to preserve my lifetimes work!

Lance.