Re: Implied Volatility for Futures Contracts

>> DC wrote on July 03, 2006:
>> Question: Do you know why it is not working and when it will be fixed?

I started the postings about Implied volatility on 7/3/06, and I would like to close this
topic now.

The Data Integrity Dept. of TradeStation Securities "officially" informed me today, that
Implied Volatility is not available for Futures contracts.  They contacted also the
Product Development Group, and the group has no plans and timetable for implementing this
functionality in future.

DC