Re: Sources for massive EOD data?

In my last message I wrote:

>A couple of folks suggested pinnacledata.com.  I'm already a
>subscriber to Pinnacle, and I like the service, but they offer only
>continuous-contract data, which cannot be used for intra-market
>spreads.

Correction:  Pinnacle *does* offer deep history of individual
contracts.  I just never noticed the link on their web site
before.  It costs $149 and it gets updated by subscription.

http://www.pinnacledata.com/extended-clc.html

So I'm going that route, happy that I can keep it within my Pinnacle
subscription.

--
 // +__>
 //  \     Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com