Re: Sources for massive EOD data?

Thanks everyone for your responses, both public and in private.

I apologize for not being clearer in my initial request.  I have
been asked to perform a historical analysis on both INTER-market
spreads (between different markets) and INTRA-market spreads
(same market, different contract months), on futures markets --
agriculturals, currencies, energies, metals, etc.

A couple of folks suggested pinnacledata.com.  I'm already a
subscriber to Pinnacle, and I like the service, but they offer only
continuous-contract data, which cannot be used for intra-market
spreads.  They can be used for inter-market spreads if you're
careful about rollover dates and market closing times.

The same seems to be true for disktrading.is99.com -- only
continuous contract futures data is available.

I downloaded CSI's demo but I couldn't figure out if I could get the
data I want -- i.e. individual futures contract histories for any
arbitrary contract month and year in history.  If anyone knows if
it's possible, please let me know.

The only service suggested that may provide what I need is
crbtrader.com so I'll probably go with that.

About 15 years ago, I remember buying a massive amount of data from
Knight Ridder.  A bit of googling reveals that Knight Ridder has
morphed into crbtrader.com.

Thanks all.
-Alex