To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: Sources for massive EOD data?

I downloaded CSI's demo but I couldn't figure out if I could get the
data I want -- i.e. individual futures contract histories for any
arbitrary contract month and year in history.  If anyone knows if
it's possible, please let me know.
It's been a while since I subscribed to CSI but I think you can do that.
The data you download is the "raw" contract data and the software on
your PC builds the continuous contracts using whatever algorithm you
choose. So, I'm pretty sure you can display the raw data since it's
right there in the files. Send 'em an email and ask though; don't take
my word for it. ;)

--
 Dennis