Bar differences on 1min chart w/ eSignal data

Pardon the off-topic post, but I've gotten the run-around from eSignal re their data. Several times I've noticed that bar times and high/lows on my 1min chart differ from those on someone else's chart. eSignal Support says there's nothing they can do about this. What's a trader to do if trying to determine if the setup for an entry is exactly what the exchange sent out?

I realize eSignal doesn't use the CME's time stamp, and instead uses their own, but it's unacceptable for different traders to have different bar patterns and times. Below is eSignal's reply. Are you having this issue when feeding TS with eSignal data? Personally, I find this unacceptable. Suggestions?

Hello Michael,

I believe the two former threads on the subject (listed below) address the "why". As far as what you can do now, there isn't a whole lot that can be done until eSignal 8.1 comes out. During a real-time market, exactly syncing-up charts between two users isn't feasible under the current technology, but it is coming fairly soon!

Reference Threads:
[URL=http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11590]Different price levels on 1min chart[/URL]
[URL=http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10790]Differences in tick data[/URL]
[/quote]

JayF has just replied to a thread or forum you have subscribed to entitled - 1min bars differ on others' charts - in the Data Inquiries forum of eSignal Central Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?threadid=18463&goto=newpost

Regrads,

Michael