TS 4.0 - Server for Signal

Hello folks,

I've recently resurrected my copy of TS4.0 which I am using with IQFeed via
Dynastore. Previously I used Futuresource so I was never familiar with the
Omega Server...

When I start up the server in the middle toolbar panel on the bottom right
there are three panels, I/O % % , GMT -240 and Datafeed date & time. The GMT
offset value implies that the server thinks it is located 4hours behind GMT,
when in fact it is 1hr ahead (i.e. BST)...  I can't find anywhere to change
this, the effect is that data collections stops at 7pm local time i.e. 2pm
EST. The only locations I can find to set the time are in Symbol Universe
Settings, where  I am instructed to input times in exchange's local
timezone, or in Exchange Universe Setup, where I am invited to set the
offset from GMT when not under Daylight Savings. This to me implies that
there should be somewhere to set a global time offset value so that all
various exchanges with various offsets from GMT can all be reconciled to
datafeed time and local PC time.

Have I missed something ?

Thanks.