Automated Platform

I am looking for suggestions, As I recall when I last investigated TS8 it
did not have the ability to place stops for emini's on the brokers server.
In this case Tradestations trading servers. Stops resided locally. This
leaves the automated platform sensitive to Crashes, Power outages and Loss
of Internet connectivity.  Is this still the case and if so what third party
options are availible that can be programmed to automatically place a
disaster stop with each order. I am looking for something easy to use so I
don't have to completely rewrite my Easylanguage code.

Thanks
Jerry