Grretings from Dynastore

Hello there at omega-list community!

Long time no see - hope you're all doing well.

As I still receive several requests almost every day for one or another
programs of mine, I have restored the
programs' download links and some other stuff available again at
www.dynastoresoftware.com (which is now redirecting to my personal Web
server).

You will find free registrations for several Dynastore programs (which were
made freeware at the end of the last year)
and will find the purchase links for some other programs which I've made
available again for the limited period of
time (this Summer), as people continue to ask me about licenses.

If you need to contact me, use my personal email address:
DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (please keep this respected list clean and use a direct
communication instead).

As I'm working full-time for the another company now, I will be available to
reply to your questions only at my spare time.

Best regards from Toronto,
Dmitri Bogucharsky (aka DB),
Decision Technologies,
former of Dynastore Software.