esignal outage 5-11-06

Two interesting posts at esignal central:  Maybe the work of the "plunge
protection team" Is that a part of the NSA?

We are currently experiencing an intentional distributed attack on our data
centers. Our engineers are currently working on it at this time and more
information to follow as we receive it. We apologize for any inconvenience
and appreciate your patience.

__________________
Joe B.
eSignal____________
Community Support Group

At approximately, 12:30pm, PDT, connectivity was restored to our Boxborough,
MA server farm. All connectivity to our Hayward, CA farm is in the process
of being redirected. We will have a post-fact analysis posted here detailing
the issue within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Jay F.
eSignal Community Support