Global Server: Updating 3rd Party Data

Hi there, I am having a go at building some custom scans in Radar Screen. My data is End of Day ASCII from a 3rd party. With Radar Screen you can only use data from the Global Server because you have to enter the Symbol, which is tagged to the Global Server symbol list.

I can live with this by importing my 3rd party data, one by one, into custom symbols in Global Server, however, the problem is when I do a download to update my ASCII files the symbol in Global Server doesn’t automatically update. I have to go into each symbol and refresh it manually from my data source.

Normally, when I plot a chart in TradeStation using 3rd party data and do a download, the data automatically updates as expected, however, Global Server doesn’t do this when using the same data. Even if I restart both applications nothing happens.

Is there a way around this or have I missed something in my setup?