Von: PM [mailto:pablomejia@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. April 2006 20:53
An: pablomejia@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: omega
Betreff: Re: off topic: AV-Firewall programs

In my opinion it is  a waste of time and CPU power to run an AV program all
the time. They are mostly for kids and elderly who don't know what they are
doing when they surf the web. The best AV program is yourself. I run
trendmicro once in a while and I scan everything I dl but this is a free
program from their website.
I use CCleaner and run it everyday. I also use a popular firewall. Common
sense in the end beats evreything out there.
Pablo