From: prs [mailto:omega@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 7:32 AM
To: marksimms@xxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Optimization Speed TS2000i vs TS8.1

You can get information about the entry from Tradestation.

You can get the ENTRY DATE, TIME and PRICE.  So if you save
the order information when you generate the orders you can tell on the
next bar which entry was hit.  Check to see if the market position, size or
number of entries has changed, then loop through all of your entries that
were active on the previous bar and you should be able to figure it out.

This works unless two entries could have been triggered at the same price.
In this case tradestation will pick one and it may not have been the one you
would prefer.