Fw: Dual Moniters Blues

Fellow Traders,

I have been trading for years with only a single monitor a NEC 17" LCD. As of late I started thinking it's time to give my eyes a break and add a second monitor. So I went out and bought another NEC 19" LCD low glow. I like my 17" NEC very much and have it adjusted beautifully. I am a apparently a very visual type person as colors and look of a chart seem to be an all important factor in my trading.

So when I get the new monitor going I find I have a lot of work in front me getting it adjusted to my satisfaction. In fact after an hour or two I realize that this monitor just isn't going to look the same as my 17". The charts are larger and so is the font. So my anxiety here is that I will not be able to run a 17" with a 19" and expect the charts to look the same...........and most likely I will need to have two 19"monitors or two 17" monitors to expect near exact visual duplication in charting size, color, contrast, etc.

I am unsure how to reach the sameness I desire. Any and all comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron